Is a direct response copywriter really necessary?
Yes, copywriting is oxygen.
And here are 5 reasons why:
1. you’re actually trying to run a business
2. you don’t write a grocery list anymore, so why would you write web copy?
3. wait, isn’t there an app for that?
4. you spent money on building and advertising a website you’re not seeing a return for yet
5. hmm…maybe a copywriter isn’t really necessary because…
you can write your own website copy.
Absolutely, you could…
If you’re already getting enough clicks, subscribers, and sales.
What about SEO copywriting -
is that just hype?
SEO copywriting is food & water.
… and more than just cool web lingo.
It helps people find your site through online searches, which boosts your organic traffic.
The goal of SEO copywriting is threefold:
1- get people’s attention
2- help them solve a problem
3- help search engines see your site as a fountain of knowledge on whatever it is you do so well
Ace this and you may not have to spend a dime on search engine ads.
Start by getting acquained with SEO.